BEACH FALE RESORT SAMOA

We are setting up a little resort in Samoa. This blog will inform and update family, friends and followers about our business idea in paradise.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Two worlds, one goal.

These folks are mine and Sanes parents. Sanes parents, Mafi and Melei (picture above), are from Samoa but have been living here in Auckland since 1988. The entire family was thrilled by the idea When we informed them about our idea.
I would like to take the opportunity to thank Sanes parents and family for all their support. This two here are my parents, Andrea and Horst from Germany. When I first told them that me and Sane are planning on building a little resort on a pacific island, well, of course they thought that's sounds a bit too good to be true. After an extensive talk, they understood that it might be possible and to cut a long story short, my parents became a silent investor. I am in contact with them weekly to update them. Sane and I are always very grateful for great suggestions and constructive feed back.
Guys, great to have you on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment