BEACH FALE RESORT SAMOA

We are setting up a little resort in Samoa. This blog will inform and update family, friends and followers about our business idea in paradise.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lotofaga

Just to inform our readers about where we Lotofaga is a village on the south coast of the main island, Upolu. Lotofaga is also still home to Sanes brother who lives with his family, just across the road from where we are planning our little resort. If i have to guess I would say Lotofaga has not more than 250 citizen. Everybody knows everybody, people are very solidary, religious, kind and you can feel a strong sense of community.
Lotofaga is possibly one of the peaceful places I have ever been. You just get the feeling that the world in Lotofaga, is still in order.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog
    a beautiful culture
    I'm Brazilian plastic artist AVELINO NEWTON
    my blog

    WWW.AARTEDENEWTONAVELINO.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete